He wrote me a letter


HE WROTE ME A LETTER

When the night is so cold
when all his feeling is bold
when he feel he misses me, better...
he will write me a letter

in the day when the sun ace
when he did not see my face
then all of the sudden or maybe later ...
he will write me a letter

when he feel so alone and easy
when his feeling is clinging strongly
when his love can melt a butter...
he will write me a letter

in the time when he feel so bored
and I'm not with him, he mourned
when he misses me all the hour...
he will write me a letter

when he feel angry and so destroy
when he get so bad cos he annoy(s)
in the times he get so bitter...
he will write me a letter

when we celebrate a special day
when he feel that he need to stay
when we accompany with one another...
he will write me a letter